Chicken toys stimulate your pet pullet or cockerel. They provide entertainment to alleviate boredom as well as enrich your hen’s life with chicken coop toys.
Chickens are quite intelligent and love to play games. The toys they like fall into three main categories: food toys, bright toys, and perching toys.
- Fun activity and colorful design to reduce coop boredom, bringing smiles to the people that care for them
- Size: 31.5''*3.9''(L*W) (the length including metal clasp)
- Climbing ladder motion is enjoyed by the chicken as well as the people who watch them climbing
- Made with wooden, steel wire throughout all the ladder,Buckles to prevent steel wire pull off,and quick link fastener for easy attachment in outdoors
- Simple installation for the most coop size. Color: Colorful - send by random
- DISCOVER THE ULTIMATE SCREAMING, SQUAWKING & SHRILLING CHICKEN TOY that will put a smile on your face and offer you endless hours of wacky fun! This hilarious 15” rubber squeaky chicken toy is here to make your every single day funnier thanks to its silly design and annoyingly delightful shrieks!
- FEELING STRESSED? SQUEEZE THE CHICKEN & RELEASE ALL THE TENSION! Nobody can resist the super-funny screams of our chicken squeeze toy! Especially if you’re struggling with stress or anxiety, this durable, lightweight and vibrant squawking chicken toy will help you forget about all your problems instantly!
- YOUR KIDS & YOUR DOGGY WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Our amazing shrilling chicken chew toy will keep your dog entertained for hours! And since it’s made from safe, hypoallergenic and sturdy plastic, you can rest assured it will endure any abuse without skipping a beat! Plus, your children will love playing with it too!
- LOOKING FOR A FUNNY, WACKY & UNIQUE NOVELTY GIFT IDEA? Surprise your loved ones with the most exciting rubber squeaky chicken toy now! Play some pranks on your friends, or even wrap it up in a fancy giftbox and wait for the look on their faces! Our squeeze chicken toy will surely steal the show at every birthday party!
- 100% SQUEEZING, SCREAMING & SHRIEKING FUN OR YOUR MONEY BACK! That’s our unconditional guarantee! If you’re not 100% flabbergasted with our rubber screaming chicken toy, we promise to offer you a prompt and full refund! What are you waiting for? Start having fun with the wackiest rubber chicken toy ever!
- Materials and Size: The chicken veggies fork with chain is made of stainless steel, the fork is about 7.87inches long, and the chain is about 11.81inches long. Long enough to skewer a cabbage or a lettuce for your chickens or other large medium birds, for example African Grey Macaws Eclectus Amazona.
- Design: This chicken veggies feeder is designed as a skewer with hanging chain and hook, can be hung in coop easily. Hanging design prevent chickens step on the food, keep the vegatables and fruits clean and fresh. A group of chickens gather around a hanging cabbage, fighting to peck at it and enjoying themselves.
- How to Use: Unscrew the bottom screws, skewer tomato, Apple, cabbage corn or other vegetables fruits what your chickens like, then tighten the screws and hang the vegetable fork in the proper place.
- Function: Vehomy Chicken food Holder not only stimulates chickens' natural foraging, gathering and fighting behavior, but also provides a source of entertainment for chickens to vent their emotions, relieving the pressure. A good chicken toy for hens.
- Customer Service: 30 days 100% money back guarantee, 24 hours online customer service, just to get your 100% satisfaction.
Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to buying toys for chickens
Chicken Entertainment: Bring on the Food Toys
Every chicken has a different personality, but all chickens love food.
Some of the most exciting games your chickens can play involve looking for food or getting food out of a difficult place.
An extremely popular chicken toy involves nothing more than a cabbage suspended from a rope.
You can find feeders that will let you hang vegetables away from dirt and hay. Experiment with squashes, lettuce, and other kinds of produce.
If you buy a suspension toy, look for something that is easy to refill, can hold an entire head of lettuce, and won’t break if subjected to pecking.
Another type of food toy is a ball meant to be filled with seeds. When pecked at, the ball rolls around and dispenses seeds from a small hole.
If you can’t find this type of toy meant specifically for chickens, try looking in the dog toy section. There are many heavy-duty treat dispensers meant for pups that will suit your chickens quite well.
Don’t forget to purchase multiple treat dispensers if you have more than a few chickens. You don’t want them to fight over just one.
Chicken Enrichment: Grab a Hen’s Attention with a Bright Toy
Like most birds, chickens are extremely drawn to shiny and reflective things.
Chickens also like things that jingle and move around. Look for key rings, pinwheels, and other sparkling and fun decorations.
Make sure all toys are safe to use. There should be no sharp edges or parts that can break off and be swallowed.
Children’s safety mirrors have glass that won’t break easily. Your chickens may enjoy looking at their reflection or pecking at the mirror.
Some chickens like brightly colored objects. Others like things that they can grab and move with their beaks. Balls, colored blocks, and small ropes may appeal to your chicken. Try baby toys that have been designed for safety.
Any toys intended for pet birds may be suitable for chickens. In particular, look for hanging mobiles or garlands of wooden blocks.
When shopping, look for toys that can’t be easily destroyed by pecking.
Chicken Activity Center: Perching Toys
A perch is something that your chickens can sit on. It raises them up and lets them look out across the yard.
Stumps, tires, sawhorses, and other sturdy objects make good perches and exist as good DIY chicken toys.
You can also buy a perch designed specifically for chickens. Look for something that can comfortably hold the weight of multiple chickens at once.
Many perches simulate a tree branch with a bar for your chickens to grab with their feet. Others offer a flat surface for chickens to stand on. Your chickens may prefer one perch over another.
A chicken swing is a popular type of perch. Some chickens love the gentle rocking movement of a swing. If your chickens have never used a swing before, you may need to help them become comfortable with it.
If you buy a chicken swing, make sure you hang it from a stable place. Check the ropes frequently for signs of fraying.