Question: Are Milwaukee tools good?
I am a big fan of Milwaukee power tools, which I have used for years. I have Milwaukee drills, impact drivers, a Sawzall, and circular saw.
- M18 cordless 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver with 4-pole frameless motor delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 rpm
- M18 Sawzall reciprocating saw provides patented gear-protecting clutch and counter balance mechanism
- M18 1/4-Inch Hex Impact with 4-pole frameless motor delivers 1400 in-lbs of torque
- M18 work light provides a fold-away hook for hands free use and a 135-degree rotating head
- Also includes, two M18 XC high-capacity Red Lithium batteries, 1-hour charger, contractor bag
- 2607-20 HAMMER DRILL / DRIVER: This cordless hammer drill / driver is specially suited for driving holes through softwoods, hardwoods, and masonry. Switch between 3 different drill settings with the top mounted switch and 18 different torque settings with a clutch attached to the keyless chuck
- 2625-20 HACKZALL RECIPROCATING SAW: Use this saw to tear through branches, lumber, PVC pipe, and more. Its Quik Lok blade changing system makes switching between applications a breeze. Reaching overhead spaces is easy with the one handed design and light weight
- 2656-20 1/4 INCH HEX IMPACT DRIVER: Driving lag bolts through porches and thick lumber with pilot holes has never been easier. The variable speed trigger can drive fasteners both large and small, with the onboard LEDs lighting your way for clean work
- 2735-20 WORK LIGHT: With an adjustable head that’s made of sealed aluminum, you can take this outside in varying conditions. A flat standing base lets you keep this shining on your job while you have both hands clear to do the work you need to while seeing it clearly
- 48-11-1828 BATTERIES AND 48-59-1812 CHARGER: 2 extended capacity, 3 amp hour batteries are included in this kit, along with a charger to keep them full. The batteries have an onboard fuel gauge and come loaded with Redlink Intelligence. This lets them communicate with the charger and the tools they power to save power and prevent overheating
- 12 SPEED SETTINGS: This fully adjustable tool will switch from 11,000 to a whopping 18,000 OPM for a variety of applications, from the delicate to the heavy duty
- DURABILITY: The all-metal gear case will help this tool resist common impacts on the job, prolonging its longevity
- HANDLING: A rubberized mold covering the handle allows you to keep a firm grip of this multi-tool, improving handling even in slippery conditions
- LED LIGHTING: Illuminate your work subject with the help of the onboard LED panel, located at on the head of the tool so it works from any angle
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: The M18 batteries that plug into this tool have technology that allows cross-communication between the two platforms. This means that when the batteries know when the tool is close to overheating, and they’ll ease the amount of power they give out. This, too, improves the longevity of the multi-tool
- RECESSED FORWARD - BACKWARD SWITCH on the back of the head prevents you from accidental actuations in the middle of an important job
- LOW PROFILE HEAD DESIGN allows you to work in an engine bay without issue
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: Lights on the side of the unit will let you know how much power you have left
- LED LIGHTING on the front of the unit allows you to see your job in dimly lit conditions
- REDLINK INTELLIGENCE: A smart chip in this unit allows it to communicate with the M12 battery plugged into it. This prevents it from receiving too much power and overheating, saving it from unnecessary damage
- Product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- 5 year warranty on material and workmanship
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 20 x 14 inches
- 3/8" DRILL / DRIVER (2407-20): This all-metal drill / driver combines the compact size of a 12 volt tool with Milwaukee’s highest standards for power. With speeds reaching 1,500 RPM and a 20 position clutch to adjust your torque up to 275 inch pounds, you’ll have more than enough power to drive fasteners and drill holes through a variety of residential and industrial projects
- 1/4" HEX IMPACT DRIVER (2462-20): A whopping 2,500 RPM and 1,000 Inch Pounds of torque define this beast of a 12 Volt tool. Handling of it is supported with the textured grip, which gives you improved control in slippery conditions. It also has an onboard LED lighting system for your driving subjects in dimmer areas, and a fuel gauge that lets you know how much work you can still do on a single charge
- 2 x 12 VOLT LITHIUM ION BATTERIES (48-11-2401): These 12V Lithium Ion batteries can power the M12 line of Milwaukee power tools. They come packed with RedLink intelligence, an innovation that allows communication between the battery and the tools they power. This communication prevents them from sending too much power into the tool and potentially overheating it. On top of that, their compact size gives you the greatest ease of control out of any other M12 li ion battery
- M12 BATTERY CHARGER (48-22-2424): This will take care of your M12 batteries without a problem. It has a battery charging status indicator that lets you know if a battery is charging, has charged, or requires maintenance. It even boasts a pass-through plug to conserve your outlet space
- CONTRACTOR BAG: Keep your tools, batteries, and chargers in this contractor’s bag. It has thick cross-x stitching keeping its handles in place, and its rugged fabric will keep whatever is stored in it protected
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- REDLINK Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge Onboard: displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: powers more than 60 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
- Speed: The Powerstate Brushless Motor provides 5,800 rpm and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance
- Redlink Plus Intelligence: Redlink Plus intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge
- Battery: The M18 RedLithium High Output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications by providing 50 % more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard RedLithium HD packs
- Maximum Productivity: Electric brake in M18 Fuel 7-1/4 inch circular saw stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity
Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Milwaukee offers a large line of tools, which is one of this company’s pros. They product line includes more than just drills, circular saws, or flashlights. Offerings also include specialty tools like a dieless crimper, which other brands may not offer.
What’s the best place to buy Milwaukee tools?
Milwaukee Tool also are great at marketing their products. Home Depot has Milwaukee on end-caps, and Farm and Fleet has the tool line all over their store.
Their branding is good, too. Example: Milwaukee calls their line of battery operated, brushless power tools “Fuel”. They also note their battery line as M18 and Red Lithium.
The red and black color scheme also has an aggressive, masculine look to it.
Does Milwaukee make the best power tools?
Milwaukee is a good tool company, in my opinion.
I have used their cordless drills and impact drivers for more than a decade. I have yet to have a tool fail.
I have had a battery wear out after five years or so, but that battery was used and abused during daily work. To me, that’s the cost of doing business.
From what I’ve read, Milwaukee Tools have better battery technology than other cordless tool brands.
Milwaukee vs Dewalt vs Makita
I hope this helps with the question: Are Milwaukee tools good?